Sunday, July 26, 2015

The National


Since Orlando is only a couple hours away, I was excited to see that the National Scientific Seminar of the American Podiatric Medical Association was to be held in Orlando this year.  I decided that I would attend my first national conference and just returned home to Spring Hill.  Podiatrists from all over the country came to Orlando this past weekend.  I must say I was very impressed with the conference.  I have, of course, attended many conferences more regional in the past, but this one was so much bigger.

In addition to well respected speakers, the exhibit hall was great.  I have again found products and services to make the practice and care I provide to my patients even better.  I am eager to get to the office Monday morning and get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment