Saturday, January 28, 2012

What shoes should you wear?



Being a Disney lover, I still have to "pinch myself" that I can go to the parks on a very regular basis.  Recently on the "Disney Parks Blog," the following video of "feet at EPCOT" was posted.  Most non-podiatrists do not notice people's shoes but I find this interesting.  Most of the feet are covered in sneakers but I also saw several flip flops.  Everyone is different, but typically I find you can never go wrong with a supportive sneaker while active.  If you are going to wear a sandal, I recommended one with an arch.  These can be more difficult to find, but are available.  In fact, we have several in our office.  Foot pain is never normal and I pride myself at keeping my patients on their feet so they can do whatever activity they like including walking around all the great theme parks we have here in Central Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment